Monday, September 21, 2009

Wedding bells and tooth faries :)

Yes Yes I know I have not updated my blog in Forever!! It’s hard when you have a 6 month old and a family to take care of. It’s very rare I get Samantha time. But right now I do so I’m jumping on the opportunity. Marc is gone to work for a few hours and I just put the kids to bed.

So Marc and I attended our first wedding together, our friends got married on September 5th. It was a blast I have to say it was the most fun I have had in Years! Lets just say, we went to pick up the car the car the next day after 1pm.... And yes I will Post pictures as soon as I can :) And I found a tooth on September 15 at 8:35 am!!! Yes That’s Right!! In my daughters mouth!!! Her very first tooth!! Yes I tried to take pictures. And No they did not turn out. LOL I’m weird like that. : P we now realize why we have not been sleeping for the past week. And today I just looked into her mouth to check on the tooth and I realized that her other one is trying to push thru! So in about a week or so she is going to have her 2 bottom teeth :) I’m telling yea! That’s going to make a cute smile. Its cute how she noticed her tooth. Now she rubs it with her tongue all the time. Got to love her!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment