Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Family Reunion

Yesterday Marc called me last minute to tell me get ready were going to his Mothers for supper. Me thinking his Mother didn't really care for me to much, Became a nervous wreck. Like I instantly got an upset stomach and a head ache. So anyways he came home from work and we left right away. We got there and I have to admit it was not that bad. Marc's Bother his girl friend (who is pregnant with a little baby boy) and their Sister and her Husband with there 6 month old little boy. It was really fun! They all Loved Chloe since it was there first time seeing her.And for Marc's sister it was her first time seeing either of the children. I was a pretty big family reunion. We had so much to talk about baby talk that is:) Now Im excited to say Marc is finally wanting to go to Montreal to visit his Brother and Sister:) Ive only been bugging him for over a year.

Once I get some pictures of the night emailed to me Ill be sure to put them on to show. Until then:)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, your blog is adorable, and I am an official follower!! I will try to get all your graphics made for you when I can!!!!!

    Love yah girl!

    ReplyDelete